Our valley singles ward combined with the Anchorage singles wards and had a halloween dance! It was so much fun! EVERYONE around here dresses up for halloween, so I felt like a dork for not dressing up...but I really don't care - I have never been much into halloween. So, here are pictures of them dressed up. Oh, and I should mention - a few of us ladies put together a little dance and performed it - it was hilarious - we did it "Everybody Dance Now". I thought we looked pretty ridiculous, but everyone else said it was good!
In this photo, my totally cool friends (clockwise from top left) Robert, James (yes, the hulk is the one I had my date with a few weeks ago), Stephanie, Lisa, and Carleen.

In this photo: Stephanie and Joy

In this photo: Me, Joy, Stephanie, and Trish.
1 comment:
It looks like fun. Can't wait to see you next month. Have fun.
Love ya,
Regina
Post a Comment